Upgrade your data collection to the modern, cloud-connected era. Coordinate deployment of fleets of data loggers, streamline data collection, and sync your data with the Geocene Mobile App. Then browse, organize, and analyze your data online with Geocene Analytics.
About the Geocene Amp Logger – Simply clamp the Geocene Amp Logger™ onto any wire to measure electrical current. Amp Logger™ data can tell you if an appliance is on or off and can estimate power or energy consumption. If you need simple and affordable electricity monitoring, the Amp Logger™ is for you. Deploy and collect data from one or thousands of points of interest with the Geocene Amp Logger.
- App-connected to help coordinate deployment of as few as one or up to thousands of Geocene Loggers.
- Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled
- Optional geotagged data
- Gather both electrical current data and survey metadata
- Compatible with almost any current transformer (CT)
- 0 A to 1000 A measurement range (RMS amps), depending on CT choice
- 50 Hz or 60 Hz AC compatible
- 1-year battery life
- Store 196,000 samples on-board
- User-selectable sampling rate
- Water resistant